Monday, December 10, 2012

Some Quick Updates

Some updates:

Comments
If you tried to comment on this site before and your comments haven't shown up yet, please check again. Commenters who included a link back to their own site had their comments automatically flagged as spam, and I just went through and un-flagged those comments that weren't spam. I also responded to a few comments.

GLO Originals Page
I noticed that the "GLO Originals" page wasn't coming up for some reason, but that should be fixed now. I'll have to create some new original content to put there!

Layout
One commenter informed me that there was some compatibility issues when viewing this site in IE. It's coming up fine on my computer now, so if anyone else is having this problem let me know (and tell me what device you're using to view the blog).

Also, thank you for reading this blog! Danke!

4 comments: